PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
All rights and titles to www.panchshiltowers.com (“Website” which term shall include any related mobile applications) vest in Panchshil Realty & Developers Pvt. Ltd. (“The Company”) and/or its affiliates and subsidiaries for visitor’s (“Visitor”) informational purposes only, subject to these terms and conditions and all modifications thereto (“T&C).
- Understanding and Acceptance
- Relationship between Parties
The Visitor and the Company (collectively referred to as “Parties” and individually referred to as “Party”) are independent contractors. Neither Party has the right, power or authority to enter into any agreement for or on behalf of, or incur any obligation or liability, or to otherwise bind the other Party.
- Nature of material on website
All information and material on this Website is of an informational/conceptual nature and not an offer to contract/advice/representation or an inducement. Company reserves the right to change any or all of these in the interest of the project/development. All terms not specifically described on Website shall be as defined under the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 and MAHARERA rules. The images, furniture, furnishings, accessories, amenities, designs, dimensions, cost, facilities, plans, specification and images are only indicative in nature and are only for the purpose of illustration, including a possible layout. The area, prices, elevations and specifications in the sale agreement signed with Company shall be final and binding and the information on this Website shall form no part of the same.
- Visitor Conduct
- By using the Web Site and its services, the Visitor agrees: (a) to provide true, accurate, current and complete information as prompted by any registration or subscription form. If any information provided by Visitor is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Company reserves the right to block and terminate Visitor’s access to the Website.
- Without limitation of the foregoing, Visitor agrees to not use the Website to:
- Upload, post, publish, email, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit:
Harm minors in any way;
Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Company official, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted to or through the Website;
Act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in the Website;
Engage in any activity that is contrary to or which would adversely affect the purpose or intention of the Web Site or Services, including but not limited to, actually or attempting to manipulate, corrupt or otherwise affect the outcome of the Services, in whole or part, by, among other methods, subscribing another party without their authorization or registering multiple subscriptions under the same or different names
Interfere with or disrupt the servers or networks connected to the Website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website; or
Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable law in force.
Visitor also agrees not to harvest, collect or store information about the users of this Website or the Content posted by others on this Website or use such information for any purpose inconsistent with the purpose of this Website or for the purpose of transmitting or facilitating transmission of unsolicited bulk electronic mail or communications.
- any information, data, text, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials, (collectively, “Content”), that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, embarrassing, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, or hateful;
- any Content that victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- any Content that Visitor does not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “Spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- any material that contains software viruses, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other similarly destructive activity, or surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- Disclaimer of Warranties
- The Company uses all diligence, skill and expertise available to provide information on this website but does not accept or undertake any express or implied warranty of any nature whatsoever. The Company shall not be liable for any loss, claim, damage of any kind, resulting from (a) errors or omissions in the Website; (b) the Visitor’s use or misuse of the information (c) the content of the Website.
- Visitor agrees and acknowledges that the Company does not warrant that the information offered will be error-free, or that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are or will be free of viruses or other harmful components. The Company shall not be under any obligation to ensure compliance or handle complaints. Visitor should obtain independent and further information, The Visitor agrees and acknowledges that the information on this Website is presented as general information and that no representation or warranty is expressly or impliedly given by Company as to it accuracy, completeness or correctness.
- The projects shown are of a proposed nature. The Company notifies to all allottees that they reserve the rights to commence construction and complete the projects and their various amenities described in phases. The product cost, layout, plans, specifications, images and other details herein are only indicative and the Company reserves the right to amend, alter, vary and change any or all of these in the interest of the project/development, without prior notice or obligation, but subject to the approval of the competent authorities as applicable. For more information on the project regarding its approvals/sanctions/permissions/phase-wise amenities etc. Visitor must check details on the Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA) website. The RERA Registration number of this project is P52100004202
- Despite the best efforts of the Company, the Website may unintentionally include inaccuracies or errors with respect to the description of a flat size, site plan, floor plan, a rendering, a photo, the elevation, prices, taxes, adjacent properties, amenities, design guidelines, completion dates, features, zoning, buyer incentives etc. Square footage and room sizes are approximate and may vary.
- All costs are subject to change at the discretion of the Company and these are on a lump-sum basis. Any changes in government charges/duties/levies/taxes/fees will be charged additionally as and when applicable.
- Linked Sites
Visitor may be able to link to third parties’ websites (“Linked Sites”) from the Website. Linked Sites are not, however, reviewed, controlled, or examined by Company in any way and Company is not responsible for the content, availability, advertising, products or other materials of any such Linked Sites, or any additional links contained therein. These links do not imply Company’s endorsement of or association with the Linked Sites. It is Visitor’s sole responsibility to comply with the appropriate terms of service of the Linked Sites as well as with any other obligation under copyright, secrecy, defamation, decency, privacy, security and export laws related to the use of such Linked Sites and any content contained thereon. In no event shall Company be liable, directly or indirectly, to anyone for any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by the creation or use of the Linked Sites or the information or material accessed-through these Linked Sites. Company reserves the exclusive right, at its sole discretion, to add, change, decline or remove, without notice, any feature or link to any of the Linked Sites from the Website and/or introduce different features or links to different users.
- Limitation of Liability
Notwithstanding anything, in no event shall the Company, its promoters, directors, employees and agents be liable to the Visitor for any or all damages, losses and causes of action (including but not limited to negligence), errors, injury, whether direct, indirect, consequential or incidental, suffered or incurred by any person/s or due to any use and/or inability to use this site or information or its links, hyperlinks, action taken or abstained or any transmission made through this website.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and all disputes arising in respect of this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Pune